Sunday 24 February 2013

Day 54 2013 - Feelings

So....

I've just spent another weekend in my PJs, watching Romantic Comedies and feeling a little bit down. I feel like today has been a lesson at school in which I'm being educated about the mysteries of love and its many forms. No two love stories are the same but they still have that strong, powerful feeling. The same powerful and confusing feeling that I really miss and day-dream about.
-sigh- I don't want to grovel over the abscence of love in my life but its getting me pretty down, and I'm really not sure why to be honest. I've always wanted to pride myself over being independent but theres only so many times you can have that mind set.

You wouldn't imagine how many RomComs I've watched lately. Its tiring feeling like this!

Anyways..

A good week should be coming up. Carrying on working on my Final Major Project at UCA so it'll give me the chance to get lost in something :)

Life is great :) its just not complete.

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment