Saturday 16 February 2013

Day 46 2013 - Self Discovery

Hello :)

I know I haven't wrote anything on here in a while and I know I should really start getting back into the habit of it, but to be perfectly honest, life has started to take over :) And its certainly not a bad thing!

Heres just a quite update on how my week has been!

So..

Monday - I had my university interview at Bucks New University in High Wycombe! The day went really well; the interview was great and all the effort I put into my portfolio paid off :) I also looked around High Wycombe itself, which made me fall in love with the town and the idea of studying there even more.

Tuesday - I was busy getting my garment ready for the fashion show on friday. This meant an early start but ended quite early with the decision to leave uni to go for a meal at pizza hut! It was lovely being able to relax and have a laugh :) So it was a nice perk up for the rest of the busy week ahead. Even more so once I got home as well! As I was checking my emails, I found one email from UCAS. I opened the email. I discovered that Bucks New University have given me a place for September! :)

Wednesday - My last day of my internship with Zoe Murphy! I felt a bit sad but realised how much I learnt during my month of Wednesdays there :) Zoe has been so inspiring, and I even gave her a thank you card; in exchange she wrote in my leavers book. Then it was the long travel back home. :)

Thursday - Another busy day for me to finish off my garment for the fashion show. I felt a little stressed out but also looking forward to the end of the week! :)

Friday - The whole day was focused on preparing my model for the fashion how; which included hair, make-up as well as styling! As it was something I've never done before, I did have to get more model to help me out a couple of times; thank goodness we were friends! :) Despite having to sort out my model for the show, I was also modelling for it which meant lots of faffing and rushing around. However I found it a lot of fun which was great! :)


                                                    My Styled Model and Garment!

With the university interview and fashion show now out of the way, I just need to focus on getting all of my previous project work sorted for my assessment week appointment on Tuesday :)

After Tuesday, my focus will also be on my Final Major Project for uni! The Final Major Project is the most crucial part of the course as its what you actually get graded on, so I really need to give it my all!


Today :)

So after having a very busy week, I decided to spend my whole day in my PJs and watch Romantic Comedy films :) Instead of making me feel depressed and lonely, its made me feel optimistic and open to opportunity with love. Without love, life can seem very dull and lonely and is something we all need.

I've decided to stick with my Single Girl's To-Do list, and make it more official :) Always open to any opportunities which come with each activity on the list :)

Speak Soon

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment