Sunday 10 February 2013

Day 40 2013 - I've been really busy..

Hey guys..

I'm really sorry for not doing any blogs for the whole week! However it means that I have a lot more to tell you all :) Its great that people have still been reading the blog; hope you find it useful and entertaining!

My Week

University Portfolio

Been an extremely busy week for me! I have my university interview at Bucks New University tomorrow so I've been staying up early hours of the morning throughout the week to get my portfolio done for the interview.

As I currently write, I've got 4 boards left to do which is great! I also need to sort out the sketchbooks I'm taking but other than that, everything is good :)

Current Project

Its my last week to finish off everything for 'Vibrant Vintage' ... no pressure!

I still haven't really started my sketchbook so I need to get on top of that as soon as possible. I'm so busy with everything! I need sleep badly :/

To finish off the project, we're running a fashion show to display everyones work which I'm super excited about :) I've volunteered myself to be one of the catwalk models; something I've never done before so it should be interesting experience!

Assessment Week Coming up!

As well as finishing this current project, I also need to sort out of the boards and work that I've done so far for assessment week... -sighs- Its a lot of work to get done during the day so I'll have to carry on staying up late to get it all done - yay me!

Thinking about the Final Major Project

I've come to the crucial part of the course where I actually get graded... so even more work piled on my plate at the moment.. But I've been really excited about getting to this part so wooo! :)

Despite all the work, I have been able to squeeze in seeing friends and...

Theres A Guy (s)

:)

Anyways.... I'll tell you all about how the interview goes tomorrow, so look out for that!

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment