Sunday 3 February 2013

Day 34 2013 - Career Advisor/ Helping a Friend

Today I met up with my friend Aidan, who I've been close friends with since we were both 4 years of age! So it was really nice catching up with him on the beach and around our local town.

We decided to hang out in the local Costa Cafe and catch-up properly.

Although everthing was great with me, Aidan seemed a bit all over the place with deciding on what he actually wanted to do with his life career-wise. So I helped, naturally!

After helping him plan out a couple of career choices for him, including on what qualifications he needed to do the courses for each choice, I felt really awesome! I've helped him find his career pathway and, potentially his life pathway!

Friend Helped 2013 - 2

Sophia x

No comments:

Post a Comment