Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 33 2013 - Starting my Single Girl's To-do List

Hi There :)

I've had a great day with my mum, who I care about loads! Went shopping and ate loads of food - Woo!

Came home and chilled out for the evening. Started to get slightly bored and then BAM! this happened -


I sort of like it.....

Anyways!

My Single Girl's To-Do List

So. I like doing things in a specific order, especially when it comes to a list! -How very OCD!-

First one and Second one

Spend more times with friends and family :) Aww.

I have an idea!

Due to the fact I'll be going to Bucks New University in High Wycombe in September, It would be a great idea to spend as much time as possible with people before I go. Things are going to get even tougher in the way of textile work and meeting my friends down here will become even harder, so its best to make as many memories as possible!

I hope to spend and make some sort of memory with everyone on my facebook friend list!

Wish me Luck!

Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment